Raiding and company seizures is by no means a thing of the past. Many companies and enterprises encounter it every year. Quite often these “meetings” end with bankruptcy and the transfer of the company to other hands. This is nothing to be surprised at. After all, raider schemes are becoming more and more perfectly planned out.
How do raiders find their victims?
Raiders are not at all interested in any actual company. They only need stable developing firms and enterprises with significant assets. Often it is money, land, equipment, and other valuable property of companies that are of primary interest to raiders.
Let’s highlight the type of organizations that are at high risk:
- Large companies operating in the service sector. Such firms are especially attractive for raider takeovers. After all, they have significant amounts of cash that can be cashed out without paying taxes. Also, raiders are attracted to large and lucrative contracts concluded by similar companies.
- Construction firms! Construction companies typically have multi-million dollar assets. Raiders value both the expensive modern technology and the equipment they own. After all, they are easy to sell or rent. The invaders are also attracted by the already concluded profitable contracts.
- Enterprises and factories. Such objects are especially fond of raiders. Especially if the company has expensive, modern equipment, well-developed infrastructure, and also manufactures products that are in high demand. By capturing an enterprise, you can get a high monthly income. Moreover, the object or equipment can then simply be sold profitably.
We talked about objects that are tasteful for raider captures. Now, let’s take a quick look at who shouldn’t be afraid of capture:
- Small shops. The raiders have nothing to take from them. After all, they have insignificant assets, and the monthly profit is not particularly large.
- Restaurants and cafes. They are also unattractive for raider captures. Especially if they do not own expensive property.
- Car dealerships. It would seem that they should attract raiders, but they are not. After all, the cars in them most often do not belong to salons. Car dealerships have few assets.
Raiders won’t usually go for small companies with low income. After all, the benefit from capturing such objects is minimal.
Variants of raider seizures
Let’s take a look at a few of the most common takeover options that raiders typically use. After knowing and being aware of them, you can protect your company or enterprise from serious problems.
The scheme is quite simple, but nevertheless effective. Several dozen strong guys come with documents on the right to own assets. While the owners try to understand the situation, all valuable property is quickly taken out in an unknown direction.
To protect yourself from this variant of raider capture, you need to have good protection. Contacts in law enforcement agencies will not be superfluous. Remember, the main thing is to prevent the raiders from taking possession of valuable property and transfer the situation to a legal plane. Usually, the interest of the invaders disappears immediately.
Forgery of documents
Often, raider seizures are carried out using forged documents. Usually they use the services of a notary. A person comes to him with documents confirming the right to sell real estate. The forms belong to the company. They have the necessary stamps, numbers, signatures. The notary cannot refuse to complete the transaction, and the company or enterprise changes the owner.
To reduce the likelihood of such a raider takeover, you should monitor the register of rights to real estate and the USR. The procedure is carried out both manually and using specialized programs.
Typically, this type of raidering is used in the presence of internal conflicts in the management of a company or enterprise. The raider is one of the participants in the conflict. He tries to take possession of all assets, using his rights and powers.
To protect yourself from such capture, try to avoid internal conflicts or immediately “extinguish” them. You also need to track the condition of the main assets, monitor the actions of all founders.
Interception of receivables
Companies with a small number of buyers or suppliers are especially at risk. Raiders try to gain control of major suppliers or buyers and begin to disrupt delivery times and payments.
To protect yourself from such raiding, carefully monitor transactions with your main suppliers or buyers. This will help both experienced specialists and special programs, for example, “Contr Agent”.
This type of raider seizure is distinguished by the deliberate use of forged documents. Companies with assets that are difficult to export but easily re-registered are in the high-risk zone.
To protect yourself from this problem, you can only carefully monitor the registers, and in cases of unauthorized changes, quickly react to them.
Law enforcement raiding
Many companies and enterprises are defenseless from the arbitrariness of law enforcement and regulatory organizations. All kinds of constant checks begin. Often, property is taken over or seized.
To reduce the risk of such raider seizures, appoint a reliable and experienced person, preferably with connections in law enforcement, as the head of the security service. You also need to have a competent lawyer.
We have listed only the most common raider takeover schemes. In fact, there are many more of them. Fortunately, they are not used very often. Although, if you would wish to do so, you can simply seize almost any company or enterprise. Especially if high-ranking officials are behind the raiders.